Embedding a Google Virtual tour on your website is easy. Our video tutorial will walk you through the steps to find the code needed.
- Google the business name, city and state
- When you see the business card on the left, slick on the MAP, not the virtual tour.
- In the map, on the lower left is the 'inside' tour. Click on it.
- Now in the upper right corner there will be a black bar, on the far right side of that bar is 3 dots. Click on the dots.
This area allows us to define what we want to do with our link. We can...
- Get a shareable link.
- Get a user friendly (shorter) shareable link
- Embed an image
- Under Embed an Image choose what size
- Copy the code
- Paste into your website